The KPS Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held in the Pembroke Hotel on Thursday, September 14th 2017 at 8:00pm. As this is the Society’s AGM the meeting is open to members only.
1. Minutes of previous AGM
2. Chairman’s review of the past year.
3. Secretary’s review of the past year.
4. Treasurer’s report and annual accounts for 2016 /17.
5. Election of Officers – Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.
6. Election of KPS Committee members for the coming year (2017/18).
7. Proposed Motions
All members should attend if they can as decisions regarding the Society’s direction for the coming year will be taken and it’s important that as many members as possible have an input into those decisions.
In advance of the AGM we’re asking you to submit any proposals or motions that you wish to have discussed during the meeting. You should submit these to email@example.com by next Thursday 31st Aug to ensure that they can be circulated in advance and included on the meeting agenda.