KPS Next Project:
Phoneography – document a day in your life with 10 phone images.
During last Thursday’s (Oct 31st) KPS meeting, Diarmuid presented the details of the next photo project for KPS members: Document a day in your life with 10 Phonography images.
Start Date: Oct 31st, 2013
End Date: Nov 14th, 2013
Project Presentation Format: Print. (No greater than 8″ on the long side.
Number of Images: 10
The aim of this project is for you, the artist, to take 10 photographs with your phone, that tell a story. Narrative is imperative.
The narrative must be contained in 10 images (no less, or no greater than 10).
- The photos DO NOT have to be taken during a single day.
- Photos must together as a story / narrative.
- It may be a personal story
- A story about someone else
- Some other story of your choosing
- Concentrate on the narrative.
- Post processing is allowed, but must be carried out on a mobile device (Phone or tablet).
Marks will be awarded for:
- Story Cohesion
The following will not be considered when awarding marks:
- Colour accuracy.
This is an opportunity to try something new, using hardware that’s more limiting, but that you can get the most out of through imagination, and creative thinking outside the rules that we usually attempt to conform to when capturing images with our dSLR cameras.